Karuna means compassion
Welcome to 7 days of introspection, expansion and the radical task of reclaiming your body!
The average western human operates within the masculine energies of their logic brain so much so that we are losing the ability to lead from intuition and heart. Over this time we will explore and become curious, practice together, be pampered, honour our intentions, make wonderful and authentic connections, practice compassion of self and honour to your highest truth.
We welcome you to this retreat in the heart of a Cambodian village 4 km from Kampot, on the banks of the Mangrove River. You will be accommodated according to your choice in attractive bungalows with terrace or rooms with terrace. The set is cosy and invites to relaxation and chill.
We deliberately choose to host small groups (maximum 8 people) in order to give you all the care you need for your well-being.
Vegan meals are served according to your needs. They are made with vegetables and local produce. You’ll have a self-service Ayurvedic drink.
This Yoga retreat is open to all, regardless of your level, as a couple, with friends or alone.
Rhia builds its evolutionary and adapted courses for beginners as well as people with many years of experience.
Carried by the benevolence and energy of the group, the beauty of the landscapes and powerful sharing, this stay offers you the magnificent opportunity to rejuvenate and deepen your practice.
You can also enjoy nearby activities: kayaking, spa, visiting temples, and villages.
Program & Activities
This retreat is for you if:
- You want to know how to develop a daily spiritual practice
- You understand the value of feeding yourself positive thoughts, ideas, experiences and meals
- You eat a vegan diet or are keen to experiment
- You would like to learn more about the masculine and feminine energies you hold within you
- You are ready to come back home to yourself in a nourishing environment close to nature away from the external influences of social media.
- You wish to build a strong connection with your breath and learn how to use it
- Learn what it means to create your own reality, the law of attraction and yourself as a powerful manifestor with powers waiting to be unlocked
Puja Fire & Breathwork
Morning & Evening
Spa Day at Nibi Spa
Rhia has been practising yoga for the last 10 years, the path has taken her on journeys both inward and out around the globe. Rhia’s trip to India changed everything, affirming the path of yoga and opening the door to the mystique and treasures that can be unlocked through the power of devotion to the sacred practice. Her studies continued, completing a 250h YTT in the jungles of Costa Rica learning the yoga of compassion, Karuna Yoga. A wonderful blend of traditional hatha principles, concerned with functional alignment and the recognition of self as a multifaceted human, defying labels, the importance of embracing surrender and authenticity.
Rhia considers herself a compassionate awakener, humbled and honoured to guide her students along their dharmic paths. Even though Rhia is a passionate teacher, she is primarily a student and her love of knowledge has seen her study an array of things from medical engineering to the healing arts of reiki and kids yoga, who knows whats next?
Food marinated in love
- Fully vegan menu
- Gluten free options available (specify when booking)
- Natural and locally sourced ingredients
- Free of chemicals, additives and refined sugars
Using a blend of locally sourced ingredients and recipes inspired by our travels whilst boasting adapted vegan variations on traditional Khmer dishes. Our menu will allow you to make positive food choices without experiencing guilt or ethical dilemmas whilst honoring your bodies needs and and respecting fullness and pleasure of eating!
Enjoy our nutritious, conscious and non-violent meals that can be easily reproduced, ask us for the recipes, we love to share!
Your options during your stay
Retro Kampot Guesthouse offers 3 types of comfortable and decorated accommodation, a restaurant/bar, a pretty flowery garden on the edge of the mangrove. It offers kayaks, a reading area, board games. Wi-fi is available in all rooms.
Guests can also enjoy laundry and motorbike rental services.
All our beds are equipped with a mosquito net and towels.
The 3 Types of Accommodation :
- 4 bungalows for one or two people, with private bathroom, terrace and hammock
- 1 large bungalow for 2 to 4 persons, with outdoor bathroom and terrace
- 2 bedrooms in the main house, with shared bathroom and private terrace.
The 3 options are for 7 days / 7 nights full-board with Yoga lessons for participants
Room Type 1Bungalow with Private Bathroom
- Single Occupancy: 615$/person
- Double Occupancy: 550$/person
Room Type 2Large Bungalow with Shared Bathroom
- Double Occupancy: 520$/person
- Triple Occupancy: 500$/person
- Quadruple Occupancy: 480$/person
Room Type 3Double Room with Shared Bathroom
- Single Occupancy: 550$/person
- Double Occupancy: 500$/person
Prices for accompanying persons are (7 nights with full-board):
Room Type 1 : 250 USD
Room Type 2 : 220 USD
Room Type 3 : 200 USD
Conditions & Reservations
For the price you will enjoy:
- Full access to our detailed and thoughtfully planned program
- Comfortable accommodations in one of our tastefully decorated bungalows equipped with a fan, private bathroom and terrace overlooking the mangroves or rooms with shared bathroom.
- Three full vegan meals a day plus unlimited access to our ayurvedic drinks bar
- A gift basket for you to enjoy on arrival
Not included in the price:
- Transfers, which can be arranged- just tell us what you need
- Massages and spa treatments
- Ongoing destinations but we can help with this…Fancy a trip to the ancient city of Angkor
After your retreat? We can help you arrange this, just ask!
Retreats start every Monday. Check-in occurs on Sunday from 2pm. Check-out occurs on Sunday before 11am. Yoga sessions are taught in english only.
After you send your booking form to us, we will email you more details and payment terms as well. You can either pay with Paypal or wire transfer.
March | From 23rd till 29th
April | From 13th till 19th
May | From 18th till 24th
June | From 15th till 21st
July | From 13th till 19th